Thursday, January 8, 2009

62 with instances on farm

So I dinged 62 yesterday and I'm sitting at 96%. After almost a full day of wiping on the last part of ramps I finally got the dumb dragon down. Haha in the picture you'll notice my pallys health is way low, funny thing is I died shortly after. On vent they heard a "hell yea" followed by an "oh fuck".


I switch to using Elkano's Buffbars to make it a little easier to track my buffs and know when to toss the priest shield on me. I'm pretty positive that the turning point took place after switching my priest from a CoH build to a deep disc/glyphed holy nova build. This build works onders because it prevents the fire damage rather than healing through it. Holy nova will proc Divine Aegis putting protective shields around party members helping to reduce the fire damage taken. So far this build is still working outside of ramps it's taken me all the way through blood furnace without a hiccup.


Haha this screeny shows me getting my 50 quest achievement. I busted up laughing, 50 quest and I'm 60.
My plans now are to stay in hellfire for about another half a level then head off to do the Coilfang instances. I'm trying to decide whether I should stop at 70 and get my skinning and mining up or just wait until 80. 70-80 I do not plan on doing very many quests, I will once again restrict myself to instances along with doing the three ring-of-blood like quests. So I won't miss many opportunities to mine or skin and can level those as I do quests at 80.

Lastly I am in the beginning stages of developing a multi-boxing addon. This is similar to Jamba but I am writing it from scratch simplifying a lot of the options that have been put into that addon along with adding some new features.

New features:
  • Durability reporting
  • Builtin cooldown monitor

No comments:

Post a Comment